Hey, friends! I know I’ve been MIA most of the week. Things have been pretty hectic at work. That means I’m ready to dive headfirst into the weekend!
We are heading to a party tonight and hosting friends for a concert tomorrow. It’s so easy to overindulge in sugar Halloween weekend, so I try to have a few healthy snacks on hand.
These curried cashews are my new favorite. They’re addicting. And, they contain plenty of healthy fats and protein, which will leave you feeling satisfied longer than a bag of chips. I’m putting these out for us to snack on while we throw back some delicious fall-themed drinks this weekend.
Have a Happy Halloween!
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 2 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. mild curry powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine coconut oil, curry powder and sea salt in a medium bowl. Add cashews and toss to coat.
- Spread cashews on a cookie sheet and bake 7 to 10 minutes or until fragrant.
- Serve warm or store at room temperature in sealed container.